Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,How do i measure the total throughput going via 5585-X.It has the firewall througput of 5Gbps. Looking at aggregate of all the interfaces traffic going through it seems about 4gbps is going through.I use show traffic command and add up the trasmit...

Hi All,I am trying to enroll a root certificate to the box , it is throwing me an errorINFO: Certificate has the following attributes:Fingerprint:     84e3260b cee31ca9 33dab4cd 770e30b6 Do you accept this certificate? [yes/no]: yes% Error in saving ...

Hi everyone,I read that ASA  by default do statefull filtering for TCP and UDP packets.If user access internet website then return traffic is allowed from the internet.Curious to know what config in ASA  allows statefull filtering ?Or does ASA suppor...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a dynamic nat below that allows web traffic from specified networks in group Inside-ext to be nated to a single address below :-nat (inside,outside) source dynamic Inside-ext obj-10.50.50.1Is it possible to have multiple dynamic nat for other ...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not able to start IDM on IPS-4260, i get this error message:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake     at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)......Caused by: java.io.EOFException:...

Hi everyone,I was reading about transparent FW  it says Unlike a transparent switch, however, the device will not flood frames out interfaces for an unknown MAC address destination. Instead the ASA will respond with an ARP request for a directly conn...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,I have a cisco ASA Firewall, i have some public IP's that are blocked from WAN to LAN zone, what i want is that if any user with that Blocked IP hits my firewall( tries to browse the site behind the firewall), there should be a HTTP redirecti...

Hi,I am Having cisco asa 5510 appliances with csc ssm module ssm-csc-10-k9. From last few days am facing the browsing problem and it happens twice in the week. When the problems occur i am not able to browse any internet page but on the same time i a...

Hi,I am wanting to upgrade my ASA to go to the lastest ASA code.  I am running a ASA 5505 w/ 5121MB of RAM.  I am looking for option on upgrading, i'm not sure I want to spend $200+ for a 1GB stick of ram.Can anyone help me?  Is there cisco compatibl...