Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI got a basic question -  what is the recommended placement for a firewall on the network. If the firewall is Stateful Firewall and what if its an Application firewall.  which model of cisco asa supports application layer firewallLets assume the ne...

Hi all.  I have a nat question for everyone to help me understand some syntax.  I have the following example and then my question:Example:  nat (outside,outside) source dynamic obj-10.10.10.0 interface destination static obj-2.2.2.0 obj-2.2.2.0Im try...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am running FWSM 4.1(10). I have seen recent attacks on some host for certain SIP ports in the range 5060 - 5062. In one incident there were a Million connections , it caused Memory Full issue on FWSM and it stopped passing traffic. I am wonderin...

S891 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just had a TAC opened and the technician did some global inspection rule and a ping test from internal server to the firewall/IPS and we saw the event.   A few weeks have passed and none of the reports have any data.I've ran a NeXpose vulnerabil...

itlibrary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

bonjour ,je suis un débutant j'ai un pix 535 et je fait une maquette un réseaux connecté a l'interface inside @ 10.0.20.0/24l@ de l'interface inside c'est 10.0.20.1a l'interface outside ety connecté un router 2800 @ de outside c'est 192.168.100.160 /...

k.raouf05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPBASE

HI I have an issue when configuring to allow web browsing. We replaced an 800 router with an 1921.the 800 works fine, but we have a problem with the 1900 in that we use ACLs to allow web traffic. the acl is set to allow from the outside any ip addres...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card