Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm having an issue allowing legitimate network traffic out. My ASA logs are filling up with: %ASA-4-419002: Duplicate TCP SYN from inside:192.168.1.41/xxxx to outside:172.16.1.215/xxxx with different initial sequence numberThe traffic is know...

Spagsterj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Services over NAT

Hi,I am trying to conect two overlaping IP address sites ( see attached diagram). Site A LAN address will dynamic NAT to 10.1.1.0/24 at ASA5520.All the users from site A need to get services from site B ( DHCP, DNS, Mailbox,Print S...

Hi,i am trying to configure Dual NAT (source and destination) with multiple subnets in the source, i am trying to figure out how to accomplish this with 8.2 ASA , can anyone help pleaseOriginal source  172.21.113.0/2410.233.0.0/2410.229.19.0/24Origin...

I am currently running a site to site VPN on the ASA5510. It's a small shop and the ASA does most of the job as the switch is a dump switch. I would like to add a WAN link to the ASA and use it as a primary to the other site. The other site might ter...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card