Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a problem with doing telnet to inside and outside interface. When we try to do, We received this message. Wha have permit any any in both interface but we can´t doing telnet.Somebody know what we have doing  to solve it??Version Asa is 8.2...

Hello,I have a pair of ASA 5540 running 8.4 code. The firewall set has about 4500 rules. I am tasked to identify all unused/idel/inactive rules in the past 3 months .Would any one know of a quick way (CLI or CSM) to identify or list such rules? I wil...

bghobadi2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to install a ASA firewall between a Router and a switch. I have configured the IP address and domain name on the Firewall.Should I configure anthing on the Router or the switch

I've just installed our first ASA 5510 on site and so far everything seems to be going well. Phew. Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to do something that I think should be really simple:I want to see statistics for how much data passes ove...

Hi,I know this is an old firewall but its just a simple firewall I need, my question is this.I am not getting any internet with my current config, see below:show conf : Saved : Written by enable_15 at 00:52:17.182 UTC Fri Jul 20 2012 PIX Version 6.3(...

I need to connect 3 Dell switches (Dell PowerConnect 5324, 5448 ) to a Cisco ASA 5525 Firewall. The Switch IP addresses are 10.60.0.4/16, 172.16.1.4/24, 192.168.124.4/24.May I know how to configure the ASA Firewall for connecting the switches. The Fi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card