Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

15 years in and I'm touching my first IPS device. I've just plugged an ASA-SSM-20 into an ASA 5520. I'm looking for online documentation and there seems, at first glance, to be very little out there.I found this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/securi...

Hello guys,   I must do a node hardening on a firewall. The firewall is not from Cisco, but the vendor name is not essential for my question. I would like to know your opinions on which are the key points for a firewall hardening?    I'm addressing t...

andr2ea_g by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was wondering if there is a tool to convert router ACL to Cisco ASA ACL? I have huge number of router ACLs that need to be moved to my FWSM , doing it manually will be a nightmare !!!Any ideas ? Thanks Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi,I'm trying to run ZBFW on a 2811 with IOS version 15.3(T4) and I'm running into a strange issue I'm not quite sure how to troubleshoot.I have 3 zones, internet, local, and ssl-vpn.The rules I'm trying to enforce are: all traffic from SSL-VPN can g...

paclark01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a range of IPs from my inside LAN for my IPSec VPN clients.  For example my inside network is 172.16.1.0/24 and I have a pool setup like this:  ip local pool vpnpool 172.16.1.200-172.16.1.210 mask 255.255.255.0. Before the upgrade to 8.4 i...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to connect an ASA with 2 core switches in network as above shows. so i need to configure one interface as an active and other one is backup.core switches are configured with HSRP. During any failure with primary link(1000M)  need to LAN traffi...

Hi,I have this 2x ASA5540 firewall and notice the it is configured with a standby ip. The firewall is run in Active/Passive mode.However, the standby ip of this firewall is not point to the seconday firewall and vice versa for the primary firewall.AS...

Hi. We are planning on the move to ASA 8.4 version from 8.2, I see there are some changes in the Static and PAT commands in new version. There are huge sum of lines for static NAT entries in the current ASA 8.2, if these will get translated by itself...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card