Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear experts,I'm having trouble configuring my ASA 5510 firewall for passthough vlans.I want to passtrough vlans from the "outside" interface to the "lan" interface.The ISP provides VOIP as a service to our company on the same internet connection on ...

everstege by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my firewall to ASA 5505. Now, my original static ip address cofiguration is gone. Apperantly, Cisco went away from static ip address to something like nat (inside,outside) dynamic interface. Can anyone share how to create a static ip ...

par13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Originally my network was set up with a Cisco ASA5505 at the edge and was configured for VPNs to connect the remote offices to the main office. As part of company expansion I am in the process of deploying a New Cisco 2921 router at the edge of the n...

HelloASA8.2 and ASA8.4, first one use classic nat, second ASA twice NAT.I need to incject into ospf global outside adresses which are from NAT pools or static outside addresses.On IOS when defining NAT pool i could add it to routing table.How can i m...

teknet7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently troubleshooting a firewall policy on a ASA 5505. What command can enter in the CLI to enable live view of traffic been block and which traffic is been allow?In my experiences with other firewall vendors, other firewalls allow me to nar...

par13 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

uio

TCP OUTSIDE:192.168.1.1/80 INSIDE:10.1.196.77/56825 flags UfFRIOTCP OUTSIDE:192.168.1.1/80 INSIDE:10.34.4.133/1223 flags UIOTCP OUTSIDE:192.168.1.1/80 what is diffrence between two flags