Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have an ASA5585-SSP-20 with both IPS, Malware and URL filtering licenses. This ASA is EOL and we cannot extend the licenses and the will expire next month. We are migrating to a FTD 4112-X, but the delivery was delayed and we just received ...

So I am working with a FPR 1010 running FTD 7.1 latest release and decided to upgrade to 7.2. The first two attempts failed due to pending changes waiting to be committed (odd because there were none from what I could see). The third 'appeared' to be...

Hi there,We have an issue with one of the ASA FirePOWER modules.On the active primary ASA unit the sfr module state is Up but Data Plane Status is Down. This module was showing Unresponsive 10 mionutes earlier while I was looking and came back up wit...

atsukane by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. Our FMC display this failure:"Deployment failed due to failure collecting policies and objects. If problem persists after retrying, contact cisco TAC.", when we deployment ths device. The FMC version is 6.2.2,Firepower version: 6.2.2-81. Wh...

jack lee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Have 2 ISP and need one internal subnet i.e 192.168.101.0/24 should go to Secondary isp for internet access. I have followed the below configuration and achieve what i required but somehow my internal dns (192.168.103.0/24 ) subnet not working...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes