Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Collective,     I am trying to open up 3 TCP ports in Cisco ASDM Launcher:16000160018098And have a Cisco ASA 5505 Router.  I need these ports open in order for a software that I have installed on the server to communicate with my local cl...

Hello. I am trying to log every connection (Build, deny, etc)But for some reason I don't see them sh logAny ideas?asa1# show run loglogging enablelogging timestamplogging emblemlogging asdm-buffer-size 512logging console debugginglogging monitor debu...

rom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have installed asa 5520 , software ver is 8.4 i am new to asa. I have SSM-20 installed in asa 5520. can anyone tell me 1) how to pass traffic through this ssm-202)how to create sensors3) how to update signatures of this IPS module4 is there any pr...

Hi Friends,Currently we have one ISP1 and all traffic goes to this way. Suppose our isp1 goes down, our outside user cant get the server. All servers are nated to this ISP1.We planned to purchase a another ISP2. Shall we Configure same inside server ...

shasun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are just setting up a 2821 with ZBFW for our servers.For simplicity we have only defined in-zone and out-zone.All works fine for traffic such as HTTP, FTP, Email, etc. We NAT these to different servers and all is great.Now we have to forward some ...

Hi,i have a  cisco ASA5510 firewall working good but  from yesterday it is showing Memory allocation Error  which impact the Operation.Users behind the NAT device unable to connect the remote PPTP and other VPN.Also some times it stops internet as we...

Hello,I am trying to configure identity nat from a packet originating on the DMZ to Inside. So i have created this configurationobject network identity_nat_1_245 host 192.168.1.245object network real_nat_1_245 host 192.168.1.245nat (dmz,inside) stati...

We are a relatively new Cisco partner. We used to work with CDW and now we are buying from distribution and selling directly. We buy a lot of ASA 5505 units from D&H.My question is, aside from the disc that comes with the unit where do we download th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card