Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,New to Pix and Cisco in general. I have had the PIX 525 for about 4 months now and have managed (with the help of people on this forum) to get it to do what I want for the most part.I have recently had a lot of hacking attempts being made on my n...

Himaybe a stupid question.ASA v 8.2What does the ACL hit count count ? I always thought that the acl hitcount counted the numbers of packets hitting that line in the ACL, however that is not the case.if I setup a icmp permit rule then that will only ...

hobbe by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I am trying to enable TCP ports 50,000 to 60,000 for my voice gateway placed in DMZ (Security level 50) from Inside (Security level 100)Please see my configuration attached.By default, Inside to DMZ is all allowed because of security level appl...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 891 with this configuration  belowI   got several computer on my lan that needs to connect to an external   Windows server with pptp. The windows server is not mine but it works.   The clients are using the windows connection manager....

clementca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! image upgrade

All experts, our section is doing image upgrade from fwsm 2.3(4) to 3.2. during maintence image upgrade some errors came up and the partition wasnt upgraded.error: imgcopy_add_bytes: image is too big.ERROR: Image could not be downloaded. Try again. M...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have setup the network as per the attached topology. All remote sites are able to access the Main site Application Server.My issues are as follows:How can DoS attacks on the server be prevented? Is there some configuration that can be on the rou...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I need the security plus license to do HA with two 5520's?I was told by our purchasing department that the 5520 was supposed to be able to do HA out of the box, but when I look I see only the VPN + license.  Does that mean I can download the secur...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes