Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,can anyone guide me to configure ASA 5510 as belowinside users should communicate with Hosts on the DMZ Zone and at the same time they should go for internet towards outside interfaceASA with 8.3(1)default security levelsattached is the digram for...

rafat0426 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! firewall failove

hi all,i two 5550 firewall set up for redundance purpose . in failover we define two different ip add one for primary and one for secondary .exampleinterface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address xxxx.0.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 standb...

I currently have an ASA 5510 unit. I have a dmz setup which house some web servers and an inside interface. The web servers contain multiple public ip addresses which I have natted and access is fine.What is the most simple way to enable ping for my ...

Is this the correct part no. for the IPS 4240 Sig Update License?  CON-SUSA-IPS4240SI can only find this part number in the ordering tool: CON-SUI-IPS4240 which also has SMARTNet Support?Which one do we need just for having Sig Updates?Thanks

plao by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have configure one remote access VPN, now when we try to connect server from VPN client then its conneted sucessfully but when we try to conncet server then i got whole server from dmz and inside zone.So can you help me how can we filter traff...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card