Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all!I've got an ASA 5505 (ASA 8.2(3), ASDM 6.3(4)53 for which logging seems very slow.In the ASDM real-time log viewer, log entries come in spurts of 20, pause for a few seconds, then I get 20 more. The net result is that entries don't show unt...

Hi all,I am having problem during re-imaging of AIP-SSM-10.Following are the details----ciscoasa# show module 1Mod Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.--- -------------------------------------------- ------------...

Resolved! ASA 5510 license

ASA-CSC10-LIC  ASA 5500 Series Content Security SSM-10 Software License ASA-CSC10-PLUS  ASA 5500 CSC SSM10 Plus Lic. (Spam/URL/Phish, 1Yr Subscript) ASA-CSC10-USR-100  ASA 5500 Content Security SSM-10 100 User License With these licenses can we manua...

hi expertsi have a question for the following outside nat statement when the user is coming from outside of the ASA and requires to go to inside destinationis the below nat at all possible ? i.e nat exempt with outside .if yes , then in what circumst...

jvardhan29 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5510 with version 8.3this ASA have no any NAT need te be configuredIn version 8.3Could someone please tell me do I need "no nat-control" or by pass nat in order to get the traffic passed?if yessince nat-control is no longer exist in vers...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card