Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am having 2 branches (Head office & Branch office). I am having MPLS Connectivity between them.I am having MPLS & Internet connection (2 seprate Links) @ my head office. & having only MPLS @ my branch office.I want my branch office will u...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have 2 switches Cat6509E. each with IDSM moduleI have on first switch this commandsintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 1 captureintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 2 captureintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 1 capture allowed-vlan 4...

From time to time when upgrading our ASA5520 firewalls, there is a change in how PMTU-D is handled by the ASA. When the ASAs were first installed it worked with no issue. After a certain upgrade the firewall started sending the ICMP DF bit set packet...

Hi, we have a customer who has downloaded and installed an evaluation copy of NAC Guest Server and installed it on a 3315 appliance.  They are happy with this :-)  They want to make the license permanent, but cannot get a PAK key for the 3315 and can...

kbovis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have a  Cisco PIX-525 centering my network and connecting 5 DMZs in addition to the Inside and Outside Zones. recently there is a complain from one of Portal Admins claiming that there is a diconnectivity that happenes daily (many time throug...