Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone explain to me in what exactly the 10host limit of a basic license means?  Does the limit apply on the number of hosts allowed to be assigned an internal IP, or is the limit applied on the NAT connections to the outside world?TIA,Erik

godinerik by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i'm going slightly mad trying to sort this.I have a PIX 515 reset to factor default, I'ved assigned an IP in the same subnet as my TFTP server.I believe I need to use the following command to restore the configuration.  (Note I have tried it ...

Hi Everyone,Ive been having a problem since Ive installed the pix at my office. Our internet is through AT&T Uverse which is VDSL. I read in a few posts that the MTU for DSL connections needs to be set to 1492 as this can cause a problem with the out...

edockweb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Pls suggest regarding QOS ASAPI have ASA 5510 with 8.2 and terminate 10 mpbs internet link on outside interface and inside interface is conncted to 3750 (in 3750 there are 20 vlans)my question is that we have to specifiy download limit  for sp...

Hi,I am having problem with my AIP SSM 10 which is installed in ASA 5510, the following output comes when i issue command "show module" Mod Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.--- --------------------------------...

I have a need to block a large number of noncontigous tcp and udp ports for all hosts on the inbound side.  An example iI saw in O'reilly says that I can do this. with one command line, i.e.  "access-list 111 deny tcp any any eq 23 79 509 3888".  I'm...

Hello allWe have a on-going problem. The organization I work for is sending whole day a seminar in Flash video. The sending is provided by a company outside our own network. Now the transmission is viewable everywhere in the net (AFAIK) except for us...

Hi,        F0/0            F0/1------------------R1----------------------------------------------FW------------------------------PC---------------10.97.37.22      24.234.0.1          24.234.0.100       192.168.2.100              192.168.2.101I c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card