Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a FWSM running ver. 4.0(3) with ASMD 6.1. I'm trying to capture traffic on devices for troubling shooting. I'v tried the Real-Time Log Viewer and put the name of the device in the filter section. That doesn't work well. Log viewer would...

I am reaching out to you all in the hopes that one of you might be able to assist me with the configuration of a PIX 515 firewall. Basically, I am trying to configure a PIX 515 for use with my Cox Business Internet service. They have assigned me a si...

Hi,I'm having trouble with ZFW and url filtering. If I set it up according to documentation it blocks every website, however if I remove the urlfilter from the policy, everything works.Any ideas?Here is my config:parameter-map type urlfilter websense...

Resolved! QoS in ASA

Hi,  I have a 2 Mb link and wish dedicate 800 Kb for specific host. The another host in network can use only 1.2 Mb.Look the configuration that I did:access-list acl_qos extended permit ip host 172.16.1.10 any access-list acl_qos_default extended per...

I am trying to configure Zone-Based Firewall int an 1841 routes with 15.0(1)M Advanced Security IOS.I can't seem to configure match protocol esmtp in an inspect class-map.However,the Zone-based firewall design guide document states that esmtp is supo...

Dear friends,I have configure ip sla monitor for redundant ISP links on the ASA. The ASA version is 8.2(1).I configured as per the linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtmlI tested ...

I have a ASA with two ISP (ADSL  and SHDSL) connections. I want to use ADSL for browsing and SHDSL for the services I provide to Internet (VPN, Web Server, Mail, ...). I have to define a default route next hop for browsing to the ADSL router, I defin...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card