Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just replaced a Raptor firewall with a Cisco ASA 5505. On the Raptor, I could specify that all inbound traffic on the outside interface be transformed into a 10.1.2.x address from a pool. What is the equivalent command on a Cisco? I had two...

fwwd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a new group policy & tunnel group for 2 webvpn svc users. When I connect logging tels me no address is assigned although I have assigned a pool, if I allocate the same pool to the defaultwebvpngroup the user connects ok.I only want two...

Hi,I'm trying to get working concurent VPN Remote Access connections and VPN L2L connections with different isakmp identities.RA VPN clients should connect using PKI (certificates) and L2L equipments with PSK. The issue is:- When I use crypto isakmp ...

Is this a known problem - I have an ASA 5510 running 8.4(4) this afternoon all the connections through the firewall were being denied for some devices. The other services hosted on the same servers were working (through a different firewall) but the ...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a VPN on a Windows 2003 server and forwarded port 1723 using the linksys RVL200. There is no option on this router to forward the GRE protocol but PPTP passthrough is enabled. The VPN hangs on 'verifying user name and password.' I...

james by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My Internet Module Includes following devices: two cisco 3845, three 3750 one ASA 5540 They are connected as shown in figure (attachment). Both internet routers and switch are meant for redundancy from different ISPs. ASA is having Dmz where mail ...

we are using NAC L3 OOB Real IP Gateway to redirect HQ and Branches traffic to CAS. we are using PBR to redirect traffic. when user try to access network CAM puts him to AUTH VLAN but when opening browser no redirection happens. i opened CAS untruste...