Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured a VPN on a Windows 2003 server and forwarded port 1723 using the linksys RVL200. There is no option on this router to forward the GRE protocol but PPTP passthrough is enabled. The VPN hangs on 'verifying user name and password.' I...

james by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My Internet Module Includes following devices: two cisco 3845, three 3750 one ASA 5540 They are connected as shown in figure (attachment). Both internet routers and switch are meant for redundancy from different ISPs. ASA is having Dmz where mail ...

we are using NAC L3 OOB Real IP Gateway to redirect HQ and Branches traffic to CAS. we are using PBR to redirect traffic. when user try to access network CAM puts him to AUTH VLAN but when opening browser no redirection happens. i opened CAS untruste...

While the IP SLA functionality of the ASA is, in general , quite useful, it still lacks an essential bit of flexibility.The ASA's SLA feature set is a tiny subset of that available on IOS routers. While IOS routers allow for SLAs to be based on suc...

HI, i have bad configuration line in my ASA5520 and can not remove it it look's like non-ASCII charactersaccess-list 25 remark Í¡so when i try no access-list 25 remark Í¡ can not enter last symbol(s) "Í¡" in puttySo after antering just no acces...

aklyuka30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After i deploy WSUS check,the client login take a long scan time,approximately 2-3 minutes.NAC server:4.1.8Client:4.1.8 & 4.5.1 WinXP SP2

zl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Gurus,I have a problem with NAT. I need to do a statick NAT first and then afterwords do a Dynamic PAT. Is this possible on ASA.On my inside network I have IP 192.168.16.0/24, there are users behind this network (192.168.19.0/24) which only kno...