Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a trunk port on one interface, with 2 sub-interfaces. I am actually decomissioning one of the vlans, so I would like to remove the sub-interfaces and make it a regular interface with the remaining vlan.Setup as follows:interface GigabitEthe...

I want to allow pings to and from a NAT Global public IP on an ASA running 8.0(4) code. Here is the config:access-list acl_outside extended permit icmp any any echo access-list acl_outside extended permit icmp any any echo-reply access-list acl_outs...

Good Day,Is there a way to configure dhcp relay with nat? I have a client connected behind an ASA 5550 configured for dhcp relay on the outside. The asa is connected to a test router with helper addresses pointing to the dhcp server.Using ethereal, I...

ihouse205 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new vpn tunnel that I would like to NAT to the internal network address space. The new tunnel is coming from 172.31.17.0 and the existing LAN on the ASA is 172.31.16.0 Is there a good solution to make the incoming tunnel hav a source addre...

TJ Kelly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying a lab about CSA.In the LAN, there is policy with the firewall.So I want to know what are the port used bye the CSA MC and agent. (From MC to Agent and from Agent to MC.Is there any link to more document ?Best regards

Can anyone tell me the boot behavior of the PIX when it comes to recovering from a corrupt/invalid image in flash?Example: In flash I have 2 images:image1.binimage2.binWhat (if possible) are my options to have 2 images and a boot sequence so it tries...

mhcraig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I read that the PIX 515E uses PC100 SDRAM... does anyone know if the older PIX 515 uses the same kind of memory? If not, what type of memory does the PIX 515 use?Thanks,-Brandon

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing ASA5510 with IPS, initial setup. I can access ASA from ASDM. But when I click the IPS tab in ASDM, it will retrieve the management IP of the IPS, but finally says "unable to connect". I tried even chaning management IP using CLI, still no...

Hello,I have two sites interconnected by MPLS. Each site has an ASA and is connected to the internet. I'm trying to setup failover for internet connectivity and when on one site the ISP connection is down to route the internet traffic into MPLS and t...