Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Well a story many of you heard many times, wrong person for the job.... I am a software development manager helping out a friend who owns a small business. Anyway we are setting up a small network and DMZ (we have developed some Web Applica...

Hi All, I have setup IEV to create archive file every night at 12:00, and it creates archive file without any problem. But my question is how I can view those archive file. I'd like to view archive file with IEV not by CSV file which is hard to read....

(inside network) one switch+ Router+firewall+router+Switch(outside network) outside network have total four users inside one printer all four users have to access the one printer with single ip address out side starting with 10.1.1.110.1.1.2,10.1.1.3...

I have ASA 5505 with ASA v 803 is re- ordering the packets ,When we access the webserver and enter username and password after that it send us reset that is packet re-ordering , I am lloking for the solution that stop pakcets re-ordering on the AS...

Looking for a command line tool that can show which IP is utilizing most of the bandwidthI have PRTG running and monitoring the outside interface. When it spikes to 15 Mbps and sustains for over 10 minutes I get an email. Next step is trying to narro...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we're running two FWSMs in two seperate 6500s. When a failover test occurs (triggered by "failover active" on the cli on the primary FWSM), the 6500s don't notice that circumstance, although all snmp traps are activated there. This seems to be as ...

cco1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I just got a request that a company has a PIX-515E with restricted License.They want an upgrade to a Unrestricted License in order to operate with the features it comes with. What can i offer or what might the solution be for this request?- Does a...

Hi, what is necessary to ping an interface of the ASA? It is an interface (security-level 1) with a public ip address (a.b.c.d). We can't ping it from the internet and we also can't ping it from another inside network (other physical interface). We t...

I have a cisco asa5505 with a base license. Can it be used for site to site and remote access vpn connection at the same time. I seem to be having problems using both options. The site to site is ok but when clients machines connect via remote access...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card