Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Our Web Servers are placed in DMZ and when i try to update time synchronization then it shows me error. Seems something is getting blocked. Has NTP required to be add in the default inspection. Please suggest. Thanks.

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently we have two sites which are connected via STS IP Sec Tunnel and using Cisco ASA 5505. By default three zones are created:-1) DMZ2) Inside3) OutsideInside and DMZ are a part of V-lan 1 and outside is V-lan2. We have make exempted rule fo...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Please help me retreiving or to backup all the data which exists in the hard disk of WS-SVC-NAM2.is there any way , by which i can copy the entire harddisk ? and copy the same to a new one....as the data is very useful...awaiting your quick...

We just bought a company and need to upgrade the ASA5520 to a version 8.0.3 on the old ASA from version 5.2, is there an interim upgrade required or can we go directly to 8.0.3? I saw documents say you have to go from 5.1 to 5.2 and 7.1 to 7.2 first ...

mlaman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It looks like I have an end user who's TCP stack is not working correctly: immediately after sending his initial HTTP GET, he sends an ACK for a packet I haven't sent yet. I send the proper sequence number on the reply but he's stuck on the wrong on...

Hi All, we are using PIX 501. in the morning, when users are trying to connect to specific web site, they receive error 300. I have contacted the company that hosts web site, they said there is problem with firewall. I have check the "show run" in PI...

Can a ASA 5510 NAT one public IP to two private IP's?I ask becasue I have a Symantec Mail Security 8300 that recommends you assign two seperate IPs to the NICs. One for outgoing mail and one for incoming. I would like to place the one of the NICS i...

I am trying to get my DMZ functioning properly and need some assistance. I have the outsdie to the DMZ functioning as it should, but can't seem to get access working between the inside and the DMZ. I've tried using suggestions from previous posts t...

We just bought a company and need to upgrade the ASA5520 to a version 8.0.3 on the old ASA from version 5.2, is there an interim upgrade required or can we go directly to 8.0.3? I saw documents say you have to go from 5.1 to 5.2 and 7.1 to 7.2 first ...

mlaman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX525. It keeps rebooting. I have gone to the monitor and tftp the pix803.bin file back to the flash for few times. Sometimes it will stop at reinitialize flash and then reboot, sometimes it read the image half way, then reboot. I think the...

sightlay8 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes