Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a 10 user WebVPN license on my two ASA5520.Is there a way to meassure the number of users over time so I can see peak use. The perfect solution would be a snmp oid number, so I can make my MRTG make the graphs and statistics.Br,Allan...

alh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having two odd problems with a 2821 that is used as a firewall. I'll describe one of them.Every few days, I can not access a server on the internet at port 1055. Running a 'clear ip nat trans *' does not fix the issue. Strangely enough, after rel...

bbrendon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the Cisco VPN client to connect to a 2821. When creating traffic between the remote cisco vpn client software and the Office network which is behind the 2821, NBAR classifies the IPSEC traffic as "Unknown".I'd like to use nbar+qos to priori...

bbrendon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Recently whe i am trying to install the signature updates for some my IDS box using Cisco works dueing signature update on of my sensor not responded in time so i deleted the sensor from the updated list.now how can i vew my sensor in my next sig...

Hello everyone...I'm plugged into the management port of one of my ASA 5510's (serial cable). I'm wanting to save a copy of the startup config; I've got a TFTP server up, no firewalls, etc.How can I do this, seeing as I'm plugged into the serial po...

interknox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking into setting up a guest network. We would like to give a certain amount of our internet bandwidth to the guest network and setup DHCP on the ASA for the quest network. The guest network needs to be totally segmented from our corporate network...

Hi All, We are trying to deploy IPS inline on Software in 2821 routers. The objective of this is to demonstrate ourself on deploying IPS functionality on this routers and testing the same to verify its working.We are thinking,if we could understand ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card