Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am looking at monitoring the IDS system events like adding users/sensor application restart,interface down with a SDEE client.Does system events like this get logged in detail to the event store to be picked up by the API ...or is there somethin...

I have a pre-shared key that was set up in our PIX 6.3.5 by an external vendor (AT&T.) How can remove the line from the config if I don't know the key? We have several other VPNs up and running, so I can just disable isakmp overall. I have tried c...

olhcc by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i can ping the devices through the firewall, yet i'm unable to telnet to the switch/routers.the access list allows ip to ip, rather than icmp or eq 23using a capture on the exiting interface i can see the attempt , but no reply, to telnet, but can se...

philbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Planning to buy a firewall. What could be the best firewall device for 50 users & only 10 -15 that would need vpn. Suggestions? or we could try ASA 5505 or 5510?Any sample/basic firewall config of these ASAs would be very helpful.thanks

redrobish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysOn my remote site I have configure ASA 5510 behind the Telco ADSL Modem which has a dynamic IP , all traffic is patted on ASA and Modem.On my Head Office VPN will be terminated on Juniper Firewall with static IP address.But VPN tunnel is not c...

I've configured the ASA 5505 with webvpn and single sign on to an Outlook Web Access server. When I compose an new email, all sort of cisco script is added to the email. This is resulting in a high spam score on receiving mailservers. See att. for de...

ofwegen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card