Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently having IDS-K9-sp-5.0-2.2 and getting "The filename ... is not a valid upgrade file type." each time when I upgrade with ftp to download either "IPS-K9-5.1-6-E1.pkg" or "IPS-K9-cd-1.1-a-5.1-6-E1.iso". What is the correct upgrade system i...

secie8888 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,The situation is as follows:My transfer rate is 4-5 times slower if I am behind my firewall comparing to bypassing it.Memory usage is 30% of total.CPU usage is in 1-3%.Is it a normal situation or we just use the wrong equipment and need t...

Has a signature been released to detect exploitation of the Microsoft vulnerability MS07-042? Public exploit code is available...Thx,

jpeadro80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to use TFTP to copy a capture off of a remote PIX to a TFTP server that is located on the HQ private LAN. An IPSec tunnel exists between the two sites, and I have added the outside interface of the remote PIX to the VPN. The serv...

Hi guys i am a bit confused, please help me ..RTR2----(Outside)ASA(Inside)----Rtr1the outside n/w range is 192.168.1.0/24 with Rtr2 having .2 and ASA having .1the inside n/w range is 192.168.2.0 with asa having .1 and Rtr1 hving .2now i want to perfo...

HiThe Pix 516E with a FO license, fails to load the pix image from the flash. I can enter the monitor mode, configure the settings to download a new image from from a Tftp server, but nothing happens cannot even ping the tftp server. See attached deb...

Hello, Our company is currently looking at replacing our firewall solution. Currently we have 2 Sonicwall Pro 230s in a high availability configuration and 2 Astrocom Powerlink Wan Aggregation Boxes in case one of our two ISPs goes down. We are hosti...

hybrid125 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone conversant with security help me review a network infrastructure?i have attached the existing topology...i need to know if the servers are located in the proper DMZ,inside and outside zones.

My question goes into the VPN world. I've read when in active/active config the ASA's do not support vpn/ipsec tunnel failover. My question is does it support IPSEC/VPN's at all in active/active? I mean i realize they may not failover but if I don...

Hello !!I have a problem I can`t understand it, it is very wired. When we log on to WebVpn and tryes to open an RDB session from the link "Terminal Services" than the new windows opens and Java is starting, so in some time Java opens the window in th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card