Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, How do I setup the FWSM so that wireless phone traffic will pass through to CM and other IP phones? My setup is: ? Running a transparent context.? WLC ssid tied to outside vlan. ? CM and other phones on inside. ? Outside set to 0 ? Inside set to ...

Hi All,Wondering if anyone else here has seen this. I have a PIX 515E UR that died last week. When I say died, I mean that it powers on, but I can't connect to it with console or ethernet cables.The weird part: The power LED does NOT come on, but ...

mwall1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've never configured a PIX506E without NAT but I'm planning on doing it for one of my customers (their PBX/VOiP server requires a no-Nat connection). They're going to have a T1 router route the addresses to the PIX, the PIX will have public addr...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to ask about any possible limitations for an IDS configured for shunning connections by integrating with a Cisco ASA; I have the following questions in this regard:1- Is it the particular malicious traffic which will be blocked, or th...

I have a Pix 501 running software ver 6.3 that is used to allow vpn connections to a network. One day it stopped letting anyone connect, the vpn client says the remote peer is no longer responding.I would like to test port 0 on the pix to see if it ...

geddings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to get a Cisco VPN client to connect to a 2811 router with the following config:aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login default localaaa authentication login EZVPN group radius localaaa authorization exec default localaaa authorizat...

jecker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card