Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My secondary 7600-FWSM unit was reloaded and after that I have not been able to turn the failover on!Please advice.Thanks KevinHere is the error:sh failoverFailover Off (pseudo-Standby)Failover unit SecondaryFailover LAN Interface failover Vlan 1083U...

nuetel111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot add the second failover pix to the MARS - it says error a device with that name already exist. And indeed it exists, because it is the first of the failover clusterthat is added first.Does anyone know how to add the second failover pi...

rnaydenov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A company opens a new site which needs to be integrated into an existing infrastructure. The NewSite has ASA 5505 device for general Internet access (PAT)and VPN. Five VPN tunnels should be configured: NewSite-SiteA, NewSite-SiteB, NewSite-SiteC, ...

Hi,I'm trying to get my vpn clients access to all my networks on my ASABut when i ping a host from a client which is connected via a VPN tunnel to a host which is not on the MGMT interface i get :no translation group found for ICMP src outside 10.10...

I have been tasked with migrating a couple routers with ACLs to FWSMs on a 7600. My question is - except for the interface IDs can I just copy the existing ACLs from the Router to the FWSM? Will that work? Or do I have to create a brand new rule s...

Hi, I have PIX 515e that i'd like to copy the stratup-config of to another server on our network. Can i use the tftp server to do this? I've tried the COPY startup-config TFTP: etc command but i get an error that says the stratup-config is not found...

alangley2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I'm trying to create a signature that will fire when e-mails containing multipart/related ; and multipart/alternative. I created 2 individual Sig for each of the content types (Sigid-60004 and 60005)and was getting some hits. The traffic I'm l...

rrutledge by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running the configuration for years nothing has changed and I started getting this problem.setup:have 2 515 pix's one at office one at co-locate running VPN. PIX Version 6.1(3)Problem:sometimes cannot access net in any shape or form. VPN ...

jeremy__c by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a firewall complex, which is completely running on Private IP ddress range, all the external, internal and DMZ's are in Private ranges.Now my Query is since all my interfaces are on private IP addresses and i want to put a New firewall in o...

I am new the the ASA5520 coming from a checkpoint world. I am setting up my acl's (i am used to them being called rules) and noticed that my options are permit and deny. In the Checkpoint world I was able to also tag the line with drop. This was due ...

alatzas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX configured (6.3) configured as a PPTP endpoint which works fine. I am doing some testing on an internal PPTP server. Every time I add a new translation rule and ACL (different public IP to interface) I get NULL RULE on the PDM. Is is n...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card