Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

My customer has a PIX 506 E running OS ver 6.3 and PDM version 3.0(1). i cant access the PIX via PDM from any computer in the enterprise although i have the latest java kits installed. The applet shows the following error message when launched: "a...

salsyed1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up some internet service for some service members here in Afghanistan. We are using commercial internet (provided through satellite) to a modem that goes into my pix 501 firewall.The service that we've purchased gives us 29 Ip, and...

This link on Cisco's website (Download page for PIX OS) doesn't seem to be workingAnyone knows the right address ?http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_70/pix_upgd/pixupgrd.htm\\ Naman

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a few Cisco Pix 506E and just realized, that the PDM destroys the configuration which I created with the CLI. The object-groups are dublicated and _real, _real1, _real2 is added to the group name.Is this a bug or do I something wrong here?Th...

novatrend by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever gotten a message while installing VPN 3.6.1 - that reads.....This has not passed windows logo testing...continuing may impair or destablize the operation of your system? Continue or stop installing??? I received it and click continu...

I have CSA-MC 4.0.3 installed on Cisco works VMS 2.2 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I want to install Server Agents on my Windows 2003 Servers which are domain controllers, DNS Servers, SQL Servers and File Servers. I got 5 CSA Agent server licen...

Hi everybody!First of all i have to admit that i'm rather new to cisco networking products and well, this is my first pix 501 / exchange installation ;)The scenario is as follows:Inside Network: 16.37.16.0Outside Network 83.42.12.16x (ISP: Gateway: 1...

I have a 515E firewall that about every two weeks just hangs. I heard through our T-1 provider that there was a field notice or recall out on this issue, but can't find anything that is later than May 2002. Is there something newer to review?Thanks

malcorn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to install asdm on pix7.0? I've instelled pix701.bin but cannot copy asdm-501.bin to flash. Looks like pix cannot read from TFTP but TFTP is OK, I've tried with tftp client and PIX can write to tftp. Anyone done this?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow the McAfee agent to run on Windows PCs without popping up CSA warnings. I ran through the Wizard to allow this exception, but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Is there something I am missing?

andy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Altho there are several theads dealing with auto (sheduled or due to config changes) backups they all involve Cisco management tools. Does anyone know if these can be done using Linux preferably or even Win2k via tftp or anything else.Thanks in ad...

I have a Cisco 4506 with 8 Vlans configured. I have two subnets that I want to protect, by passing users through a RADIUS server for authentication. Can anyone suggest whether or not I should use Lock and Key to apply dynamic ACL's, or a PIX Firewa...

saenzaf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While working with a network mapping tool called Intermapper our PIX was pushed to 100% CPU while filling the log with this message excessively: Denied ICMP type=3, code=3 from 144.bbb.ccc.dd on interface 3Output packets on interface 3 (facing this I...

Hi All,Could somebody advice me any tips and tricks to handle the following signaturs or any extra information to handle these. What are the measures that can be take to control the below list of signatures. I know there are inormation on the NSDB, I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card