Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a VPN Concentrator 3005 and PIX 525 and Radius server (Funk Software). Last weekend, we had to power off all the systems due to electrical maintenance in the building. When we powered on everything on Monday, the users can authenticate thro...

Does anyone out there using 4250XL on: 1. span port of switch configured as 10/100/1000 fullduplex? 2. Toplayer taps?We are unable to get the sniffing port going as it does not recognize the tap nor the span port. Upon speaking with Cisco, we wer...

Hello. I have a client who is looking for a way to secure his network users and servers. His requirements are a single sign on for his network (mostly active directory / NT Domain), client and server protection and management of cisco devices. I will...

mx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am a newbie to PIX and I have two basic questions:1. I want the PIX to route between the DMZ and inside networks. I do not want any nating going on - I want the inside addresses to appear as such on the DMZ and vice versa - in other words the ...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problem with configuring the alarms on IDS 4.1 when ACL violation syslog message is received. I have simple config on the router:access-list 120 deny ip any host 10.10.17.254 logaccess-list 120 permit ip any anyinterface Ethernet0/0 ip addre...

k.lapczuk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the task of upgradeing a couple of pix 515 firewalls in failover mode from OS version 5.1 to 6.3X. I have looked for a best practice procedure for this but have not found one. Here is what I am thinking:1. shut down primary, let secondary tak...

philg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card