Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running a PIX 501 from my primary office location running NAT. I'm trying to connect to a ConnectEnterprise Secure FTP destination. Because I have no previous experience configuring a PIX to work with a FTPS server, I was hoping for some help. Be...

Hi,Is it possible to restrict traffic types over a site to site vpn with PIX. I am looking to restrict traffic to smtp, ping and pop3.I have the vpn working at the moment, but every time I change the access-list it stops working! I have also tried ap...

Hi, does someone know how to map ports on a PIX.Session started from "Outside" on 1812 response received on 1647 from RADIUS server on "inside" which needs to be mapped back to 1812 and delivered to originator.ThanksMick

mrrussell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need to convert 2 PIX Firewalls, one from restricted to unrestricted and the other from restricted to failover, then have them run as a pair, does anyone know if PIX-515-SW-FO is the correct product to use on the secondary?Many thanks Tony

tholmes by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Pix 525 unrestricted and another 525 for the failover. Am looking at upgrading the keys for the failover to make it into an unrestricted PIX. I only have 1 route out and am wondering if having 2 Pix firewalls going to the same route out wo...

stalljh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, just wondering what is the suggest route to fix my problem.I am looking to create a network that has one central site and 13 branches which connect to the central site via VPN, will a PIX route packets from one branch to another branch if all of ...

I've got a PIX 515 with about 10 different EasyVPN users defined via the vpngroup command. Is there any way to see which of these users are logged in at a given time? Another way of asking this...is there any way to see which vpngroup is active at a ...

cscott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have an application running between 2 custom proxy servers with a PIXbetween them. The application runs fine when both proxys are on the same lan.It stops working when we insert the PIX.Access-group allows everything , inside device is trans...

Hi to all,When I run an audit log in my CW/VMS SecMon I see a large number of output-lines like this: "ASA Error -158: Value xxxxxx out of range for destination"What is this? How can I resolv this error?Thanks in advance.Enric

eroca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, after all the hype I read about being able to get a DMZ going on a logical VLAN interface using the latest firmware 6.3(4), I decided to give it a shot.I got a basic setup going - pretty standard...inside and outside IP's and subnets. Outside def...

I have PIX 506e at office and NetGear FVS318 at home. I can create a VPN connection between the two (initiating it from the PIX as the PIX sits behind a SMC router that does not allow VPN traffic to originate from outside). I'm sure I have a VPN c...

millergm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card