Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Block IP

Hello,  I have a pair of 2120 managed by FMC. I would like to block an IP that tries to connect to my vpn. I have fastpath policy and access policy I have put it in Security intelligence and it still passes to my authentication server, where it is bl...

ASA was moved to new location. IP was changed, but users were unable to connect. Moved ASA back to original location, changed IP back to original - users still unable to connect   When pinging ANY External IP - return code is '?'   Nothing major was ...

HII have a strange issue on my  Firepower Management Center virtual.As shown attached picture, our FMC running software version 6.4.0.10He has a normal internet connection configured, and is registered with it's smartnet contract.I can install produc...

Hi Do we have support for stateful failover of SITE to Site IPSEC tunnel on Multicontext mode.?I have pair of ASAs 5515-x  with 9.8(2) i read the ASA Document...however still not clear. Guidelines for IPsec VPNsMulticontextContext Mode GuidelinesSupp...

Raj Sh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, would anyone please explain to me how to resolve unlicensed sfr devices issue?Issue: We have registered all premium features on the FMC with Cisco PLR license, then we added SFR modules to it expecting those will be licensed as well but still not...

navidn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently a particular DNS request is being dropped by the rule “MALWARE-OTHER dns request with long host name segment - possible data exfiltration attempt” and this is affecting our access to that external resource. We looked over that event packet i...

We have Cisco ASA in "active-active" clusters , if there is a change of roles from master to slave (or vice versa) on any member of the cluster, there is a chance that the NAT pool ownership may not get transferred in the process. As a result, the ne...