Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I can't solve issue with failover outage.Setup:2x virtual FTD (ASA 9.9, firepower 2.3) running in failoverin DC1 (ESX-A) is runnig: FTD-1, SERVER-1in DC2 (ESX-B) is runnig: FTD-2, SERVER-2FTD is running transparent (bridge) modeNW design: [ESX-...

I'm running FMC 6.2.3.14 on 18 ASA devices.I have disabled SIP inspection on my ASA devices, but how do I do this in the firepower policies?I'm assuming the sfr policy on the asa routes all traffic through the firepower module, which means that firep...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Basically we have two ASA 5525 version 9.9.2 with SFR Module version 6.2.13, So i need to Install the FMC on vmware EXSI, for centralised management and need to confirm that what will be the procedure to install and configure the FMC on vmware EXS...

Hello, Does anyone know if the ASDM is handeled differently/automatically when deploying an ASA image onto a available Security Module on a Cisco 9300 chassi? The only ASDM file that is showing locally (dir) is "asdm.bin" without any version number i...

andmo5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5525 stopped responsive and was not accessible via ASDM, although it was accessible via SSH. And the issue was resolved after reloading the ASA.  We noticed after reload there are numerous  ‘FSCK0001.REC’, ‘FSCK0002.REC’ files etc on the flashcard...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We're running FMC v6.3.04(44) with Geolocation update 2019-07-18-003. We have noticed that some IP addresses get identified by FMC as originating from the US, but many other online sources when queried for the same IP address show the addres...

Our ASA 5512 with ASA software 9.8(3)8 was found being vulernable with the Bleichenbacher's Oracle Threat (ROBOT) vulnerability after scanning. IS there a new fix for this? I thought the fix should already have been applied in this ASA version.  If n...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

%ASA-6-106015: Deny TCP (no connection) from xx.xx.xx.xx/sp to yy.yy.yy.yy/dp flags RST on interface insideHi, I am getting the above message on syslog.Wat cud be the potential issue.Is it with my ASA or with the destination server?There is an alllow...

ypawar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have FMC 6.2.3 that is constantly showing high memory utilization. It is installed on VMware with the minimum requirements.It is controlling two ASAs with not much traffic passing through them. Output from top  Mem: 7508840k total, 6830632k us...

valsinest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a customer with two virtual FMC appliances which obviously dont support native HA, and the underlying hypervisor also doesnt have any failover mechanisms, and will never have this. As a workaround i thought about using the RestAPI with Pyt...

GarySLear by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card