Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I noticed today that 6.5.0 version of Firepower was released:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/defense-center/products-release-notes-list.html I went to my FMC to check for updates, but it only had an update to 6.4.0.6, which I i...

qwerty321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone please let me know if there are any known issue with the upgrade from 9.8(2) to 9.12(2) on ASA5525. I have asa9-12-2-smp-k8.bin downloaded but cant see any known issues,since this is live in production,we need to be aware of any known...

nailaalam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco SMA has rolled out a new GUI. Tried different browsers, systems, It's not working. I have attached screenshots. SMA and the client machine are in same network.Even telnet to port 4431 fails. Everything works when SMA is reverted to previous GUI...

charles07 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I have done a previous deployment of Firepower but it has been years now so am rusty. I have a new customer that i'd consider small less than 100 employees that is under compliance initiative and their production network does not meet the r...

Hi, I am able to download user groups which contains 1600 users. In realms I can see one groups which contain 1600 users and successfully downloaded but when I got to policies to create policies I cant see any group under Available Realms. What could...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card