Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, FPR2100 supports SFP-10G-ER and SFP-10G-ER-S (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/2100/hw/guide/b_install_guide_2100/overview.html#concept_fcc_frw_1cb)   The question is: Can we have on one end of the cable SFP-10...

kkvitovs by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can ASDM be started from the command line? If so, what is the proper command and arguements to give? I manage a lot of different firewalls and find the pull down list to be time consuming and harder to use than if I could create my own commands. T...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am trying to configure EEM on an ASA 5545 to run the backup command daily to an SCP Server event manager applet SCPTESTlast file noneevent watchdog 90 secs, left 10 secs, hits 3, last 2019/09/24 15:39:11action 0 cli command "backup ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Sandboxing

Dears, I am planning to implement Fortinet Sand boxing solution and i have a ASA with firepower services, will this solution will work ??? the file which will be send to fortinet sandboxing by ASA will be recognized???  Please confirm.

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a firewall configured active/standy lan failover. Over the weekend there was something that happened and now the standby is active. Below i posted the failover state, for security purposes i just left out the actual ips on some. I know ...

petoria by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have this on my Cisco ASR 1001-X particulary for ipsec License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA not accepted Can anyone explain what it means please

maileh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to deploy FMC HA across two data centers. There are two data centers. Each data center has- 1 FMC- 1 pair of FTD HA Note that please find the attached network diagram. Because there are existing firewalls in between two data centers,does...

1s.bancha by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a basic setup w/ a e-lan circuit that terminates on a subinterface of the ASA w/ a /29 defined.  The ASA and the remote firewall each have an ip in the /29 and ping the far end device to see if that link is good.  On the ASA i have the following...

Hello! Friends! I need your advice. I do not have ideas. May be you can help me.So a have two offices (office 1 and office 2), for it connecting i used cisco asa 5510 and VPN between it. (site2site)office 1 - 192.168.101.0/24 office 2 - 192.168.104.0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card