Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Firepower 9300 clustering

Hi Experts FP9300 running FTD image supports clustering. However, from document it is not clear about spanned etherchannels and local device etherchannels. Also which one to be used for CCL and which for data traffic? Do we need MC-LAG on the adjace...

Resolved! Port forwarding Asa5506

Hi, I'm configuring an Asa5506 and i have a problem with port forwarding. My configuration is: 2 internet access > Peplink Balance 20 (load balancer) > Asa5506 > lan networksIn the peplink, i have setup a dmz for the Asa (working because i can use AS...

Why is NAT needed between interfaces.

- Running version 9.6.1 - Have 2 interfaces called internal (10.1.1.x) and server -(192.168.1.x) both security level 100.  Have ACL to allow port 22 traffic from 192.168.1.15 to 10.1.1.47 Packet tracer phase 6 fails with this error: Phase: 6 Type: NA...

Upgrading Cisco ACS 5.5 to Cisco 5.8

Good morning, I was wondering if anyone had any step by step instructions on how to upgrade cisco 5.5 to cisco ACS 5.8?  We are looking at doing this as an interim measure before we eventually upgrade to ISE If anyone has done this 5.5 to 5.8 upgrad...

zverge by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

5515x-mb vs 5515x-k9

i cant find what is the difference between 5515-mb and 5515x-k9,,,,  we purchased a new one to complete the HA pair. anyone knows if they wont have any problems running failover between them?

JRDIAZ758 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5585-x and sqlnet connectivity failure

Hello   We have replaced our FWSM with the cisco ASA 5585-x (SSP-60).We have configured them in cluster mode. But some Oracle applications are losing connectivity to the database after replacement of Firewalls, Frequently. The error on the applicatio...

MKH by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: