cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can someone tell me what is the replacement for ASA5515-SSD120-K9

quang-nv
Level 1
Level 1

can someone tell me what part number is the replacement for ASA5515-SSD120-K9 series

Help me please!

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The 5500-X Series are gone End of Life here 

in order to upgrade the appliance you can look at FTD 1000 series Here These FTD can either run in ASA software or Unified (Firepower) Thread Defence the combination of ASA code and firepower (snort). running with ASA code you wont be able to get the Layer7 inspection where as running with FTD you will have the Layer7 inspection.

please do not forget to rate.

View solution in original post

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As @Sheraz.Salim implied, you basically cannot purchase the SSD any more. The device is past end of sales, as are all of its accessories and software licenses.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

The 5500-X Series are gone End of Life here 

in order to upgrade the appliance you can look at FTD 1000 series Here These FTD can either run in ASA software or Unified (Firepower) Thread Defence the combination of ASA code and firepower (snort). running with ASA code you wont be able to get the Layer7 inspection where as running with FTD you will have the Layer7 inspection.

please do not forget to rate.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As @Sheraz.Salim implied, you basically cannot purchase the SSD any more. The device is past end of sales, as are all of its accessories and software licenses.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card