Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Curently we are using FMCV to manage 4 FTD 2130. Now the renawl time appoarching. But i did not get information about the part number for Fmc license and support renwal. So any one who can help me on the renwal and support psrt number to prepare RFP ...

Tetemke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know why my backup is not running in the scheduled time.If I chose to run "immediatly" it runs without problems and a folder called "0" is created in the D:\Backup_CSM.Scheduled backup does not run and I see no info in the logs and I ...

Hi Community,   I have an issue, we have sold a PSS and we need to give the customer visibility of the equipment under contract, in the past we used PICA Account por that but actually I think PICA is not working    any tip for that?   Thanks and rega...

Recently, I had a lab that needed configuration for the internal and external network environments with ASA firewall devices and certain ACLs. It's kind of confusing about the setting with the ASA firewall. yet master it at all; hopefully someone cou...

Configuration.png
_Zy._ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, DMZ Web server can open External Web Server (www.externalone.com), but Admin PC can not open DMZ Web Server (www.theccnas.com) also Net Admin can not open DMZ Web Server. I think routing is working maybe it is something with ACLCORP-ASA 5505.

Kuladbr by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm planning to upgrade FTD version from 6.3 to 6.4. Also, My FTDs is running in HA. As I have checked from the document Upgrading an FTD HA pair on Firepower appliances.After the first FTD was successfully upgraded, Will the upgrade of sec...

jumperdub by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, after a hard reset i try to restore the firepower 1010 from a backup. When the firewall restart i cant deply nothing because i receive this error : Some changes require that inspection engines be restarted, which will result in momentary traf...

1.png 2.png 3.png
iameo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card