Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA FTD logs and reports

lsanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

I would like to ask where can i find the logs/reports in Cisco ASA FTD using FDM not using FMC.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lorenz

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what are you after? connection logging?    these can be access through the FMC console  > Aanlysis >events

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hello sir Dennis,

I'm looking for the logs to monitor the network traffic,like who consume high bandwidth something like that. Actually i do not have FMC. I'm just using cisco ASA then i installed FTD on it.

Thank you for the response.

The on-box graphical user interface for FTD devices is known as Firepower Device Manager or FDM. It currently (as of release 6.2.3.x) has a limited amount of reporting available. You can see the options along the left side of the screenshot below.

Release 6.3 will add a lot more features. It will be out by the end of 2018.

FDM Monitoring Dashboard.PNG

Hi sir,

I tried already to check that section, for example i go to destination it shows me "no data available" my logging is enabled. I tried my test pc that is connected to my ftd to browse internet but its not showing anything on the monitoring section, I select view last 30 days. See my screenshot below

Thank you for the response.

Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_7.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: