Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO FMC Access Control Rules

LemmYY
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have a query regarding CISCO FMC Access Control Rules.

I use my Radius Account to login to FMC and also my colleagues. I have done some changes in the past but I already commited that changes I made before.

Now, I need to do another change on the ACL's but the thing is, everytime i click on any ACL we have, and then just press exit, I always got the message that popping out that there is an unsave changes and asking me if I am sure to exit without saving.

I dont remember doing anything in FMC recently. I also checked the Deployment and did not find any pending task that is under my username.

I also asks my colleagues if its happening as well on their side but its not, it only happens to my account.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Lem

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is normal behavior of FMC that closing an open ACP entry will give that prompt. I see it on all FMCs no matter what version.

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for your reply. Is this a bug? How come it only happens to my account?

And if you say that it's normal, i dont think it's good to have this issue. Like me I am not too familiar with Cisco FMC so if i see this kind of message then I can't do any changes as I will be a little conscious of what unsaved changes was that.

I don't know what your colleagues see for sure. For me, I always see the message if I go into edit mode of an ACP entry and then cancel out of that mode.

Perhaps asking this question in the FMC forum will be best to answer these questions.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/bd-p/discussions-network-security

From link I share

I've solved the issue by replacing all the 'Private Network' objects with 'IPv4-Private-All-RFC1918'.

MHM

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card