cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE to Azure AD SAML for MFA

SZ1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have a query about Cisco ISE (as AAA server) to Azure AD SAML for MFA.

When we add a Network device in Cisco ACS/ISE for we use Tacacs/Tacacs+ or RADIUS. The Cisco ACS/ISE will then use the RADIUS protocol to communicate Corporate NPS servers for user authentication. My query is - Has anyone configured Cisco ISE server to use SAML with Azure AD for user authentication??

In Azure Active Directory when we navigate to Enterprise Applications and select "new application" and search for Cisco - we don't see Cisco ISE. Does that mean Azure MFA & ISE integration isn't possible at this moment? please see attached image. Or is there an option to achieve the above requirement.

P.S: At this moment am using ISE for device administration only. No plans to use ISE for all posture assessment etc.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SZ1
Level 1
Level 1

Have managed to contact Cisco ISE SME via account manager and got following response.

"I’ve contacted our ISE SME with regard to Azure AD/SAML Authentication – which ISE doesn’t yet support. It is road mapped for the next major release with all the usual caveats."

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

SZ1
Level 1
Level 1

Have managed to contact Cisco ISE SME via account manager and got following response.

"I’ve contacted our ISE SME with regard to Azure AD/SAML Authentication – which ISE doesn’t yet support. It is road mapped for the next major release with all the usual caveats."

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card