Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm about to implement PBR on our ASA to route guest network traffic out of our secondary WAN connection. I do have a couple questions about the configuration though. Primary WAN Gateway: 165.XXX.XXX.129Secondary WAN Gateway: 206.XXX.XXX.1Guest Netwo...

tim829 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My ASA is sync with my NTP server and showing correct time as we are in +5 GMT zone but in syslog ASA showing wrong time.Kindly suggest regarding the same as soon as possible.Regards,Arshad

Hello, I am trying to create l2tp/isec VPN tunnel on our ASA 5506, but unfortunatelly I don't know why I have no access to my local network when I am connected Over VPN. Could anyone help me with this?my config:: Saved : : Hardware: ASA5506, 409...

I have a dmz server, listening on port 21, I want this server to be accessible from internet.  Here are my options:1) nat (dmz,outside) source static ftp_10.20.30.40 x.x.x.x(publicIP) service FTP_21 FTP_21 ^^ Does NOT work. ==========================...

Hi all,I have question about the Crypto PKI process After the CA Server issu the certificate to the routerIs the Router do a validation check with the CE server ?And how often he tries to make the check ? Thanks,Shimon

Shimon.R by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to to everyone, as i am new in firepower 1140 device, i would to like to configure a static nat to the inside interface 192.168.1.1 translated to the public ip which is the outside interface through a pppoe connection (running vesion6.6.0).the ...

access control.PNG nat rules.PNG

I bought an ASA 5520 from a local for sales and the seller said it had the botnet filter and GTP/GPRS included. The ad also said it would be reset to factory defaults. Upon startup, I was presented with the ROMMON prompt. His version of factory defau...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card