Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL w/ Anyconnect already in place

I am currently using AnyConnect as an SSL VPN service for some outside vendors to access a few of our applications. Unfortunately some of them refuse to download software, so I need to setup a clientless solution.

I used the SSL VPN wizard and setup a new Clientless SSL connection. Whenever I try to login it tells me:

Clientless (browser) SSL VPN access is not allowed.

In the Syslog it lists these 2 warnings

4 Oct 16 2009 10:43:20 722050 Group <TestLicensing> User <ksoutherland> IP <10.12.10.203> Session terminated: SVC not enabled for the user

4 Oct 16 2009 10:43:20 113019 Group = , Username = , IP = 0.0.0.0, Session disconnected. Session Type: , Duration: 0h:00m:00s, Bytes xmt: 0, Bytes rcv: 0, Reason: Unknown

If I enable the SVC it just proceeds to setup the Anyconnect session even though in the Group Policy I have the login setting to go straight to the Clientless SSL Portal. Any ideas on this?

Is it because I already use Anyconnect and IPSec on this interface as well? I was able to get a clientless session working on another ASA out at my Colo, but this one just won't seem to comply.

1 Reply 1

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7

Can you post your config? Make sure that the webvpn tunnel protocol is enabled under the respective group policy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card