Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have two queries: First - We have an FWSM in 6500 with FW OS 3.2(12). It allows only 1 vlan (SVI) to assign to firewall vlan-group. If I want to assign more than 1 vlan, I need to add this command "firewall multiple-vlan-interfaces". The document...

Hi. We're attempting to configure a urlfilter on a C861 router. All seems to be OK - the log shows that it is communicating with Websense. However, no traffic is being sent to Websense - it appears that the policy-map is not picking up the web bro...

It started when there were emails destined to this domain (only this domain) got stuck in the queue of our Exchange Server. I tried to telnet to port 25 to the mx record for that domain from our exchange server, which is behind firewall (cisco 515), ...

Hi AllI have a ASA 5510, I have configure 2 VPN, router 850-ASA is OK, but I can't establish the other VPN ASA-Astaro, the error is:Jul 09 15:35:57 [IKEv1]: Group = 200.50.2.114, IP = 200.50.2.114, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x3bcd8c0, mess id 0x4f4f1e...

Is TCPDUMP operation, simular to Sindwinder FW (example below), possible using the ASA 5520 and AIP-SSM-10 (IPS) module? Reference and response to my question are appreciated.•tcpdump options for DNS-Internal burb: tcpdump -ntpi em0 port 53-Extern...