Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Site-to-Site Firepower to Mikrotik

a.bulat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have configured from firepower side Site-to-Site VPN and from Mikrotik side as well. From Mikrotik router I can see that connection between router is established with success, but I can't ping from LAN A to LAN B , LAN C. I tried to create NAT policy and access rules and nothing help. Could you please help me with this situation how to create correctly NAT policy and access rules on firepower side only, but for Mikrotik I will try to create alone rules. I want to make practice on lab  

Thanks in advance.

8 Replies 8

@a.bulat Provide screenshots of the NAT and ACP rules you created and provide the output of "show nat detail" from the CLI.

I can't to share NAT and ACP rules, but can you send a screen shoots how need to be configured nat and acp from the firepower side with information bellow in .JPG ?

Thanks in advance.

082620_1316_ftdsitetosi12.png

To access any branches need only NAT policy ?

How to indicate here in photo bellow from LAN A to LAN B ?

Original Source is LAN-A, Translated source is LAN-A, Original Destintation is LAN-B and Translated Destination is LAN-B. Create another rule for LAN-C

Then obviously you'll need an ACP rule permitting traffic from LAN-A to LAN-B/LAN-C and another rule permitting traffic from LAN-B/LAN-C to LAN-A.

You need NAT exemption policies (as per the example above) on each firewall, you need to permit traffic in the ACP on each firewall as you would do normally.

Could you please share screenshots from FTD side not from FMC, because for me is not clear how to configure NAT policy.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card