Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! We have Cisco ASA 5525 in Failover mode (Active/Passive) (SW 9.2.2.4), 4 RDP Servers based on WinServer 2012R2(Serv_Net sec level 50), PCs connected to ASA (PC_Net, sec level 50) and uplink to Corporate Networks (CORP_NET, sec level 0). When w...

SlipKo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people   i am trying to license my new FPR-2130 (for SSHv2) with Smart Software Licensing. However, when I look at the license details this appears:   Smart Licensing Status ====================== Smart Licensing is ENABLED Registration:   St...

Can anyone suggest how you would mirror the logs of your switch without turning on both TX and RX (so not to generate duplicate entries) ?I am monitoring RX packets which doesn't include the local switch logs, which I want to capture also !

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every one,I set up vpn site to site and its work fine so by default the internet is not allowed because only allowed tunneled traffic.if this correct??so if I want to allow users in my site A to use only one website like us yahoo.com and also k...

hamedha by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the difference between deploying two Logical Devices inside of a same FP 9300 box vs just having two context on a single Logical Device? What can you do with Multiple Logical Devices that you can't do with Multiple Context? Thx a lot

image.png image.png
George-Sl by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,we are in process of migrating our ASA's to FTDs and manage them through FMC but we have noticed that the current "Cisco Firepower Migration Tool" is just transforming the codes as is without any optimization or intelligence. for exam...

feras.j.d by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card