cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 5.2 and Cisco Secure Desktop

kerraj2004
Level 1
Level 1

CSA 5.2 agents are prompting a few of my hosts because the CSD is trying to modify other processes and even tries to modify the CSA on the host machine. How do i limit these prompts and get it to stop from trying to spawn off and do other things especially when its not in use?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

You should be able to use the Cisco Secure Desktop rule module to do this.

Tom

I took it out because it wasnt making a difference. Its behavior is not what I would have expected for being a cisco product.

Im not really sure what to change because its using other system processes that dont seem relevant and the fact its trying to modify the CSA doesnt sound right.

Thanks,

Have you looked at "Configuring CSA Interoperability with the AnyConnect Client and Cisco Secure Desktop"?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csd/csd_32/configuration/guide/CSDJnstl.html#wp1070618

I talks about importing additional policies to allow them to coexist peacefully.

HTH

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card