Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 3.2

estelamathew
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

We have installed CSM 3.2 on C drive of server and now the C Drive is full,Now i wan to route all the stuff of configs and logs and etc,etc  to D Drive,how can i do that.

Please help Dears.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Stefano De Crescenzo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Estela,

unfortunately there is no easy way to move the CSCOpx folder as it is to a new drive.

The faster thing is to understand what is taking space on the disk. Few things you might wanna check:

1- config archive is usually taking some space especially if you keep a lot of version of the configuration and you have many devices

2- operation logs. These are located in CSCOpx/MDC/log/operation. You might wanna check if these logs are taking a lot of space and purge them via the GUI

3- general logs. These are located in CSCOpx/log folder.

Is there any of these that is very large?

Stefano

Hello Stefano,

I moved the logs from CSCOpx/files/rme/syslog/syslogdatapurge  ,i removed all the old files of 2010 and kept in different harddisk,  Will it effect the CS manager operation.

Thanks

Hi Estela,

it depends which files you moved. If they are only logs file there  should be no impact.

Stefano

Hi Estel,

it depends which files you moved. If they are only logs file there

should be no impact.

Stefano

Hello stefano,

here is the sample name  of logs SyslogPurgedDataBackup1266440401534 and please find the attached

thnaks

Hi Estela,

not sure I know which kind of file is this. Anyway, are you having any problem after you moved the file?

Stefano

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card