Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 1010 managed locally(FDM)

faruk.zaimovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I can not access firepower over FDM. i got problem below. I made manager delate and manger locally again. But I got same problem. Does anybody have idea how to solve this? Thank you very much.

Application Failure

The Firepower Device Manager application cannot be opened. Please try again.

If the problem persists, try resetting the manager. Log into the CLI, then issue configure manager delete followed by configure manager local. Then, log into Firepower Device Manager and complete the device setup wizard. If resetting the manager does not resolve this problem, please reimage the device using the most recent Firepower Threat Defense software release.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much for your help.  I tried it, but i have same problem. are there any good link for re-imaging the device?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

@faruk.zaimovic you could perhaps change to change to transparent mode and back to routed mode, which also resets the configuration. Use the command configure firewall transparent then once complete, change back to routed mode using configure firewall routed.

If that doesn't work, you are left with re-imaging the device.

HTH

Thank you very much for your help.  I tried it, but i have same problem. are there any good link for re-imaging the device?

Hello Rob,

Thank you very much for your help. I solved problem. 

Hello Faruk,

what was the solution. Did you reimage the device?

Hello, 

Yes, i made reimage device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card