Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

try to open on 5506 port 80 with following syntax on cli object network WEB_SRV    host 192.168.1.9 object service HTTP    service tcp destination eq www object-group network Internal_hosts    network-object 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside_6,out...

I currently have a wildcard cert on my ASA and it will expire soon. The security teamgot a new wildcard certificate. Is the process simply to Add/Import in PKCS format and use the appropriate key? And then delete the old wildcard certificate?  Also w...

Hi All Any change to increse more than 5 connection in SSH in Cisco ASA 5516. ??? The maximum number of management sessions for protocol ssh already exist. Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.15(1)1SSP Operating System Version 2.9(1....

good day anyone out there running advanced version of FTD / FMC 6.7.0 ...and recently installed 6.7.0.1 , or even more recent 6.7.0.2 , which have WebVPN vulnerability fixes wanted to hear any feedback on updates please. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us...

Hello, site to site tunnel is up on the firewall but the packet encap is showing 0. It looks like ASA is not sending any encrypted packet to the tunnel. Any suggestion?  

Poo17 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASAv no dhcp (CML)

Hello, I have the following topology: I am trying for the first time to configure the firewall-1(ASAv) on cml and I want to use a static ip address for the desktop-0-in, all the configurations guides i checked use dhcp. I have configured the firewall...

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 20.26.30.png

Hi all,Is there any option for bug searching using the ASA version  like Cisco IOS Software Checker? . I will like to find this information for IOS 8.2 in particular. I  need to search based on Cisco ASA IOS 8.2 and not by known bug . https://tools.c...

Dear Community, I want to implement IPS on some ACP rules but had a few questions before doing so: 1) The documentation states the following regarding the Network Analysis Policy: "By default, the system-provided Balanced Security and Connectivity ne...

I have 2 firewalls, one functions fine, the other hangs when typing some commands that could contain hostnames.   Here are the 2x configs for DNS.   FAST ASA:   ASA-A# show run dns dns domain-lookup outside DNS server-group DefaultDNS name-server...

RyanB by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card