Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 1120 CLI configuration

S3C
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Tried to upgrade to 7.2.4 and later but all VLANs stopped working regardless of version above below, had to revert but that failed so had to reimage to the version I started on (7.1.0-90). When restoring the config through GUI snort3 fails on deployment and breaks the whole FTD. Getting unexpected error occurred on all actions...

So now I have manually reconfigured it but wondering if its possible to just copy paste it in the CLI? Reason im asking is i saw a post earlier that its not possible anymore on FTD to configure through CLI, its only done through the GUI. Is that correct?

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@S3C no, unfortunately you cannot copy and paste the configuration using the CLI. The CLI on the FTD is for device mgmt, diagnostics and troubleshooting. You have to use the GUI for deploying the Access Control Policies, data interfaces, routing etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

@S3C no, unfortunately you cannot copy and paste the configuration using the CLI. The CLI on the FTD is for device mgmt, diagnostics and troubleshooting. You have to use the GUI for deploying the Access Control Policies, data interfaces, routing etc.

Thanks for confirming Rob.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card