cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Migration Tool v2.1++ not working on my WIndows 10

r.shummoogum
Level 1
Level 1

I am not able to run the Firepower MIgration tool 2.1.X on my windows 10 machine, I get the following error and the tool just exits.

1.3 seems to work fine on the same platform

Any help much appreciated.

Thnx

File "C:\Jenkins\Build_virtualenv\penv\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\default.py", line 552, in do_execute
sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such column: sessions.acl_prefilter_policy_name
[SQL: SELECT count(*) AS count_1
FROM (SELECT sessions.id AS sessions_id, sessions.migration_start_time AS sessions_migration_start_time, sessions.migration_end_time AS sessions_migration_end_time, sessions.parsing_start_time AS sessions_parsing_start_time, sessions.parsing_end_time AS sessions_parsing_end_time, sessions.sync_downstream_start_time AS sessions_sync_downstream_start_time, sessions.sync_downstream_end_time AS sessions_sync_downstream_end_time, sessions.sync_upstream_start_time AS sessions_sync_upstream_start_time, sessions.sync_upstream_end_time AS sessions_sync_upstream_end_time, sessions.config_name AS sessions_config_name, sessions.context_info AS sessions_context_info, sessions.telemetry_config_info AS sessions_telemetry_config_info, sessions.source_config_parse_summary AS sessions_source_config_parse_summary, sessions.acl_policy_name AS sessions_acl_policy_name, sessions.acl_prefilter_policy_name AS sessions_acl_prefilter_policy_name, sessions.nat_policy_name AS sessions_nat_policy_name, sessions.policy_selection_info AS sessions_policy_selection_info, sessions.server_id AS sessions_server_id, sessions.sync_status AS sessions_sync_status, sessions.system_info AS sessions_system_info, sessions.error_info AS sessions_error_info
FROM sessions) AS anon_1]
(Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/e3q8)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lburleso
Level 1
Level 1
I had the same issue. After messing around with it for a while, I made a new folder for the new version, put the EXE in it, and ran it. It created subfolders logs, resources, and two additional files ........ and ran successfully.

Try that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lburleso
Level 1
Level 1
I had the same issue. After messing around with it for a while, I made a new folder for the new version, put the EXE in it, and ran it. It created subfolders logs, resources, and two additional files ........ and ran successfully.

Try that.

Hello:

Indeed, I just tried with a new directory and it works like a charm.

Thank you so much 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card