Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FireSIGHT importing objects names from ASA

Hello,

We  need replicate the objects names configured on ASDM on FireSIGHT Management module, are there any procedure to import objects names from ASA configuration or with a CSV file?.

Best Regards,

David

6 Replies 6

Aastha Bhardwaj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

There is no way to directly import the CSV file for objects.

But what you can try is in the Objects, you would create a new Network Object. In the window that pops up, you will be able to paste a comma separated list of subnets in the "Network" section. When you click on 'Add', it will separate all of the individual subnets into single network objects within the object you are creating.

Regards,

Aastha Bhardwaj

Rate if that helps!!!

Thanks for your help Aastha,

I'll try this method later.

Best Regards,

David

Hello, I´m also looking for a solution for this, did you find one?? Regards, Juan Carlos Arias

This is definitely going to become a HUGE issue as we start to migrate to the converged code. Hand entering hundreds or thousands of objects is beyond ridiculous.

I sooo feel your pain :D 

I'm trying to figure out if it was cheaper for me to take same 5512-X and instead of overpriced upgrade kit connect one machine with Snort to it . What would be the difference ? 

Unfortunately the manual option is the only one that worked for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card