Views
Helpful
Replies

FWSM 3.1(4)

ibrahim_hassan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

kindly i need your help regarding a strange problem.

i have 2 servers on different DMZs on FWSM.

the traffic between the two servers are normal but when i isuue a copy from 1st (172.29.106.33) to 2nd(172.29.107.45)

the ping between the two servers are discontinued and then the copy process disconnects.

i swapped all things and finally i bypassed FWSM for these two zones and test again and found the problem is dsiappeared.

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

When you copy a configuration to the running configuration, you merge the two configurations. A merge adds any new commands from the new configuration to the running configuration. If the configurations are the same, no changes occur. If commands conflict or if commands affect the running of the context, then the effect of the merge depends on the command. You might get errors, or you might have unexpected results.

If the tftp-server command defines an interface different than the location you wish to copy the a file from, you must use the int keyword to override the interface specified in the tftp-server command, or the device will attempt to copy the file from that interface.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card